Ignite your creativity
Many successful managers and entrepreneurs believe that product or service innovation is the consequence of bringing to life a new approach to solve the customer's problem that benefit both the customer and the sponsoring company.
At Pittheus Business Consulting we split the product development process into two paths. One that involves the idea generation and the other which involves market research and marketing analysis.
Our Product Development services cover the following areas:
- Opportunity Generation & Identification
- Opportunity Assessment
- Cost/Benefits of Development
- Strategic Fit
- Difficulty of Implementation
- Best/Worst Case Scenarios
- Risk Assessment
- Critical Factors
- Promoting Actions
- Preventing Actions
- Implementation Plan
If you would like to know more about our product development services please contact
us for more information.
8 practises of a successful brand or company
- Manage processes, not people. Focus not on what they do, but on how they do it.
- Use techniques (like "process mapping" and "benchmarking") to achieve continuous improvement.
- Measure performance by customer satisfaction.
- Value incremental gains.
- Introduce new products faster that the competition.
- Design new products for efficient manufacture.
- Treat suppliers and customers as partners.
- Manage inventory in superior fashion.